- Implement the Talent Sourcing strategy for the Human Capital Division that incorporates the transformation targets of Tracker, and actively drive its implementation across the business.
- Plan and coordinate all recruitment activities and responsibilities in alignment with the strategic and operational deliverables of the different Business Units.
- Establish and implement a specialist recruitment framework and plan, aimed at the attraction, selection, and placement of scarce skill individuals.
- Engage proactively with line managers and the Human Capital Business Partners in the compilation of talent mapping and sourcing initiatives aimed at securing suitable talent.
- Collaborate effectively with the Assessment Centre through constant feedback engagements on successful placements so as to improve the efficacy of talent sourcing.
- Engage in talent attraction initiatives like networking with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during special events.
- Contribute towards the creation and implementation of a fit-for-purpose Recruitment policy for the Tracker business.
- Proactively expand the current talent attraction and sourcing platforms for efficient in line with the requirements of the business unit and those of the candidates being sought.
- Liaise directly with all HR Business Partners in driving the recruitment process and delivering a placement process that exceeds customer expectations.
- Proactively track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, source of hire, cost and quality of placement, and implement improvement initiatives where required.
- Design, conduct and measure the results of candidate experience through surveys to improve the overall recruitment candidate experience.
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques to improve the placement of suitable candidates.
- Initiate and drive various talent pool creation initiatives like hosting and participating in job fairs, as well as partnering with relevant institutions to attract relevant talent.
- Compile monthly recruitment reports with improvement recommendations
- Engage continuously with relevant stakeholders to ensure that the HC recruitment services delivered meet the agreed upon service level standards.
- Engage proactively with the business function on any legislative or compliance changes from a recruitment perspective that may have an impact on the successful delivery of Tracker’s strategic objectives.
- Guide and aid business in ensuring strict compliance with all required legislation, policies, procedures and best practices.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all recruitment value chain transactions on the relevant Human Capital systems.
- Support and provide evidence to all internal and external audit and regulatory requirements where necessary.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tracker.co.za.