Senior Technical Official PPM Switchgear (Distribution) EAL
Task Grade :
Area of Speacialization :
To provide specialized maintenance, construction, installation, and repairs to medium voltage (MV) or high voltage (HV) power plant equipment according to policies, procedures, directives, standards, guidelines, and service agreements.
Power Plant Maintenance (Specialised Maintenance and Support)
Business Unit :
South Africa (Gauteng)
Reference Number :
Closing Date :
2023/11/24 11:55 PM
Artisan (dry trade) Trade Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering at NQF4 with 120 credits
Related Minimum Experience:
• 3 years Practical experience in a technical environment, power distribution
Skills and Competencies
• Sound interpersonal relations
• Customer centricity
• Results orientation
• Team player
• Teamwork – working in a team towards a common goal as well as the ability to lead and empower a team
• Eskom standards, procedures, directives, and guidelines
• Power plant specific transformers, auxiliary, switchgear theoretical knowledge at the required level
• Quality management international organisation for standardisation (ISO) 9001 and 14001
• Emergency response and safety
• Truck driving
• Authorisation outcome five switching up to 33 kilo volt (kV)
• Valid driver’s licence code EB
• Perform specialised maintenance, construction, installation, and repairs.
• Ensure compliance with safety, health, environment, and quality standards.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Provide on job training and coaching.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH THIS ADVERT, PLEASE EMAIL [email protected]
”If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
To apply for this job please visit secapps.eskom.co.za.