Senior Supervisor (Distribution) Mandini CNC
Task Grade :
Area of Speacialization :
To ensure a designated geographical area customer technical requirements & business objectives are satisfied by managing allocated resources according to divisional standards,procedures,directives,work practices,guidelines,policies & service agreements
Maintenance ＆ Operations
Business Unit :
Central East Cluster
South Africa (Kwa-Zulu Natal)
Reference Number :
Closing Date :
2023/11/27 11:55 PM
• National Diploma/National N Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering at NQF6 with 240 credits
Related Minimum Experience
• 5 Years Technical experience
Skills and Competencies
• Team player
• Motivating teams
• Developing teams
• Eskom policies, standards and procedures
• Maintenance, operating and outages
• Value chains
• Internal systems Maximo
• Value added tax (VAT)
• Systems, Applications and Products (SAP) “cost centre owner”
• Contract management
• Human resource
• Conflict management
• Authorisation for local control
• Valid driver’s licence code EB
• Planning and organising
• Time management.
• Supervise human resources.
• Ensure work execution.
• Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Execute network asset management.
• Provide finance and commercial services.
• Perform network operations.
• Manage contractors.
• Provide customer services.
** FOR ASSISTANCE WITH THIS ADVERT, PLEASE EMAIL **
Eskom is committed to providing a smoke-free environment for its employees and visitors at the workplace.
To apply for this job please visit secapps.eskom.co.za.