RPO Recruitment’s client in the Beverage Manufacturing Industry is urgently seeking the expertise of a Procurement Analyst to join their team in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- Sourcing of quotations and advising business on the best approach.
- Sourcing of suppliers.
- Strategic sourcing and comparative analysis for business.
- Preparation of tender documentation.
- Initial negotiating and administration of procurement contracts, SLAs, and price escalations.
- Negotiation, management, and record keeping of price escalations.
- Payment terms negotiations.
- Vendor onboarding process.
- Report on and monitor new vendor additions & documentation and contract maintenance.
- Manage and maintain vendor data on systems.
- Build a relationship with all suppliers to maximise the benefits obtainable through company discounts.
- Cost saving monitoring against targets.
- Perform Spend Analysis, Dashboard Reporting to identify areas of cost saving and contract management.
- Supplier and Category Risk Matrix maintenance
- Monitoring Supplier Performance and issues for engagement and resolution
- Benefits Tracking and Reporting
- Attends project coordination meetings for cases assigned.
- Diagnostic and solutions proposals of issues logged on Smartsure.
- Process mapping and SOPs drafting.
- Tertiary qualification. A qualification in Supply Chain Management / Procurement Management.
- 2-5 years of working experience in a Tender / Procurement / Analytics Role.
- ERP System Experience.
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced).
- Procurement principles.
- BEE laws & Regulations.
- Logistics and freight business structure.
- Salary: R450K/yr – R550K/yr, negotiable
- Performance Bonus
- Private Health Care
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (if applicable)
Contact RPO Recruitment for your next career opportunity.
- Salary: negotiable.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, contact Shannon Thomson and Jamie-lee McCallum at RPO Recruitment or on LinkedIn
- You can also visit the RPO Recruitment website: rporecruitment.us or email us your CV: [email protected]
We will contact you telephonically in 3 days should you be suitable for this vacancy. If you are not suitable, we will put your CV on file and contact you regarding any future vacancies that arise.