Principal Technical Official Power Plant Maintenance – Switchgear (Distribution) Klerksdorp
Task Grade :
Area of Speacialization :
To provide specialized maintenance, construction, installation, and repairs to medium voltage (MV) or high voltage (HV) power plant equipment according to policies, procedures, directives, standards, guidelines, and service agreements
Maintenance ＆ Operations (Power Plant Maintenance)
Business Unit :
Maintenance and Operating Unit
South Africa (North West)
Reference Number :
Closing Date :
2023/11/27 11:55 PM
• Senior Artisan (dry trade) Trade Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering at NQF4 with 120 credits.
Related Minimum Experience:
• 2 Years Practical experience in a technical environment.
Skills and Competencies
• Sound interpersonal relations.
• Customer centricity
• Results orientation
• Team player
• Teamwork working in a team towards a common goal as well as the ability to lead and empower team.
• Eskom standards, procedures, directives, and guidelines
• Power plant specific transformer, auxiliary, switchgear theoretical knowledge at the required level
• Quality management International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 and 14001
• Emergency response and safety
• Authorization outcome (6) six switching up to 132 kilo volt (kV)
• Truck driving
• Valid driver’s license code EB
• Perform specialized maintenance, construction, installation, and repairs.
• Ensure compliance with safety, health, environment, and quality standards.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Provide on job training and coaching.
To apply for this job please visit secapps.eskom.co.za.