- Advising, coaching and supporting line managers and staff on employees on the full range of HC functions and services – including employee relations, performance management, recruitment and selection, job evaluation, remuneration and benefits, induction, development and training, staff employee wellness, organizational design and academic probation – to ensure consistency with relevant legislation and company HC policy and procedures
- Undertaking specific projects, in consultation with line management, to facilitate HC activities and enhance client service
- Providing timeous and relevant HC management information
- Delivery on staffing sourcing – ensuring high quality employees’ staff for the business unit/department
- Implementation of the full performance management cycle in the business unit/department
- Driving the values and creation of a great working environment at business unit/departmental level
- Help identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviours, structures, and processes
- Implement Human Capital Policies and Procedures (Employee Relations, Recruitment & Selection) at business unit/departmental level
- Handle employee relations/dispute resolutions in areas of responsibility including CCMA/Labour court matters.
- Responsible for execution of all people processes in the employment and business cycle, in line with policy and legislation – recruitment, psychometric assessments, induction, L&D, EE planning, retention, career management, rewards etc
- Support line management in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in line with the business unit/department’s strategy
- Facilitate line of sight initiatives to build a high-performing organization aligned with the strategic leadership agenda
- Facilitate and promote employee engagement and feedback, in line with the company’s vision to be employer of choice
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees where appropriate
- Human Capital Reporting
- Identify and Implement change interventions.
- Administer skills audit processes to identify the skills needs of the organisation and report on it.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tracker.co.za.